We understand that our clients often seek our advice at times of crisis, requiring compassion as well as clear thinking.
We're good listeners, and are able to offer constructive legal advice in a number of areas including relationship and property disputes, parenting and guardianship problems, contested wills, issues concerning the aged and infirm, and all matters requiring resolution through the courts.
Our specialists cover areas such as:
- Applications to the Family Court
- Care and protection
- Counsel for child appointments
- Parenting and guardianship problems
- Domestic protection
- Issues involving the aged and infirm
- Mental health
- Prenuptial and property agreements
- Relationship property disputes
- Separation / dissolution of marriage