Increased regulation and matters arising from the implementation of the Construction Contracts Act 2002 have added to the complexity of the construction environment while also providing new platforms for dispute resolution.
We have extensive experience in a full range of construction-related services to all members of the industry including principals (whether they are home-owners or developers), head contractors, sub-contractors and professional advisors. The type of assistance we offer includes:
- Pre-construction contract documentation (building and professional services) whether it is tailor-made or an NZS contract
- Assistance with issuing Construction Contracts Act 2002-compliant invoices and responding with payment schedules
- Dispute resolution, whether by litigation, mediation, arbitration or expert decision-making
- Adjudication under the Construction Contracts Act 2002
- Weathertightness disputes
- Debt collection
- Occupational health and safety.